Saturday, December 13, 2014

Toasted Ham, Turkey, and Muenster Cheese Sandwich w/ Tomato Soup

Dinner Tonight: Toasted Ham, Turkey, and Muenster Cheese Sandwich w/ Tomato Soup





While at Kroger the other day I was at the Deli buying some Kahn's Bologna. When I seen the Boar's Head Meats, and it was looking real good. So I purchased some Boar's Head Black Forest Ham and Honey Roasted Turkey, sliced nice and thin! I love Boar's Head Meats, always tastes fresh and lower in calories and sodium than most other cold cuts.





To make my Sandwich I'll be using the Boar's Head Black Forest Ham and Honey Roasted Turkey, Private Selection Sliced Muenster Cheese, Private Selection Sweet Hot Stone Ground Mustard, Kraft Reduced Fat Mayo w/ Olive Oil, and Klosterman Wheat Bread. I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. I toasted the Bread, spread the Mustard on the bottom slice of the Bread, layered the Ham, then the Turkey, Spread the Mayo on top of the Turkey, a slice of Muenster Cheese, and topped it with the other slice of Bread. Then I put my Sandwich on a small baking pan, and heated it for about 5 minutes, and served. Just describing this makes me want another Sandwich! The Ham and Turkey combo works great together, along with Muenster Cheese, and the Mustard and Mayo are perfect toppings.





To go with my Sandwich I heated up some Campbell’s Creamy Tomato Soup. It comes in a microwavable container, just heat for 1 minute and 30 seconds and serve. For dessert later a So Delicious Vanilla Mini Ice Cream sandwich (Made with Coconut Milk).










Boar's Head

BLACK FOREST BRAND BONELESS SMOKED HAM - 31% LOWER SODIUM
Water added.

A delicately smoked ham fashioned after the world famous hams of the Black Forest. Combine with Hickory Smoked Black Forest Turkey Breast for a unique chef salad.



HONEY SMOKED TURKEY BREAST
An all white turkey breast, lightly smoked and dipped in golden honey for a smoky, sweet flavor that is sure to be a favorite. Wonderful on Sourdough bread with lettuce, tomato, and our Vermont Cheddar Cheese for a lunchtime treat.


http://boarshead.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment