Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas Dinner!

Today's Special Christmas Menu: Baked Half Ham, Green Beans, Mashed Potatoes, Deviled Eggs, and much more!





Christmas Dinner should always be special and ours was! Everything was so delicious and aromas throughout the house that just made your mouth water. For dinner it just myself and Mom and Dad. Some of our relation stopped over at various times during the day and evening. I prepared the meal along with Mom. And as usual she made enough for three families. For our Ham we used an Aldi Appleton Farms Half Ham. You can these Hams at Aldi Stores. These are the best tasting Hams we have ever come across. It's our third year using them and they are just incredible! We had the Ham, Mashed Potatoes Sweet Potato Casserole, Green Beans, Deviled Eggs, Baked Rolls, Cranberry Sauce, Baked Beans, Pecan Pie, Chocolate Pie, need I say more! Enough for three families. Everything was so delicious. I'm keeping it short today, as we had visitors on and off throughout the day and night.




Well I hope your Christmas was a special one! Merry Christmas from my family to yours, and to all a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment