Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Dinner Tonight: Domino's Pizza





Brrr! It's cold outside, about 19 degrees with a wind chill around 10 degrees. But I can deal with cold as long as we don't get a lot of snow and ice. Had a light Breakfast and worked out to start the day. Then spent most of the day cleaning the computer. Pulled everything out, cleaned and dusted. Then ran some scans and security and deleted some old programs that were taking up space. I got lazy, had a new recipe to try and had the ingredients ready and I got lazy! Tonight the Kitchen is Closed and Hello Domino's!







Well I ordered Domino’s Pizza tonight! A Large Pizza with Cheese, Sauce, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Green Olives, on a Hand Tossed Pizza, I got lazy! Then for Dad he wanted a Steak Hoagie, so I ordered him a Mushroom Delight Steak Hoagie. Both came on time and piping hot and delicious! Sure is nice not to have to cook every night. But I’ll be cooking tomorrow to start the New Year off right! For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Frozen Greek Yogurt. I've got my cell phone charged, the remote ready, and an evening in my recliner, quiet New Year's Eve Here! I wish you all a healthy and prosperous 2015, Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment