Monday, December 29, 2014

Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Potato Pancakes

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Potato Pancakes







Another cold morning with a breeze making it feel that much colder! Well another year and another Birthday, and another Birthday Cancer Free! A friend of mine called last night and said as old as we're getting it's time to stop celebrating. I said not me, back in 2001-2003 I was Stage 4 Melanoma and now I'm Cancer Free so every passing year and Birthday is a Celebration! For dinner tonight I prepared a Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Potato Pancakes.







I used my favorite Buffalo, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers. Just love these Buffalo Burgers; meaty, juicy and just flat out delicious! Preheated up a small skillet that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it about 3 minutes per side, and done. As my Burger was getting done I toasted 2 slices of Klosterman Wheat Bread. I served my Buffalo Burger on the Toasted Wheat Bread and topped it with a slice of Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp Cheddar and just a dab of Kraft Reduced Mayo w/ Olive Oil. One delicious Sandwich! Anytime when I can use Buffalo I do it and it always turns out delicious!







For a side I made some (Manischewitz) potato Pancakes. I always use Manischewitz Potato Pancake Mix, my favorite (Never made a cake I didn’t like!). Just add 2 Egg Beater’s (1/2 Cup), 2 1/4 Cups Water, to the mix stir and fry! Easy and makes one good Potato Pancake and their only 80 calories and 18 carbs per serving (3 Potato Pancakes). For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding.










Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.



http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pac








Manischewitz Potato Pancake Mix

Ingredients
Potatoes ( Contains Sulfites to Maintain Whiteness), Potato Starch, Salt, Onion, Vegetable Shortening (Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil).

Directions
Makes 18-24 pancakes. You Will Need: Medium bowl, 2 eggs, 2 1/4 cups cold water, vegetable oil, large skillet. 1. Mix: In a medium bowl, beat two eggs with a fork until blended. Add 2 1/4 cups cold water and mix well. Stir in the contents of this package. Allow batter to thicken for 3 to 4 minutes. Stir. 2. Fry: Drop tablespoons of batter into 1/8 inch hot vegetable oil in a large skillet and brown on both sides.

Nutrition Facts

Serving size: 3 cakes
Amount Per Serving
Calories 80
Calories from Fat 10
Calories from Saturated Fat
Amount Per Serving and/or % Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g (1%)
Saturated Fat 0.5g (4%)
Polyunsaturated Fat
Monounsaturated Fat
Trans Fat 0g (0%)
Cholesterol 0mg (0%)
Sodium 500mg (21%)
Potassium
Total Carbohydrate 18g (6%)
Dietary Fiber 2g (9%)

http://www.manischewitz.com/sidesandmixesproducts.html

No comments:

Post a Comment