Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Shrimp w/ Pasta Roni – Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs and Garlic Oval Loaf Bread

Dinner Tonight: Shrimp w/ Pasta Roni – Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs and Garlic Oval Loaf Bread




For Breakfast I made some Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, heated up some Meijer Diced
Ham,and made a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. I made a bed of the Hashbrowns in a bowl and sprinkled some Sargento Reduced Fat Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Next I put the Diced Ham over top the Hash Browns and served. Love this Breakfast to start my day! We have an excessive heat warning out for the 2nd straight day. 94 degrees out but the heat index is at 108 degrees. After Breakfast I went grocery shopping at Meijer. On the way back I picked up Breakfast at McDonald's for Mom. Back home I painted a couple of shelves out in the shed. I've got 3 more to paint but it got too hot in the shed to finish, I'll finish tomorrow. For Dinner tonight a favorite of mine,Shrimp w/ Pasta Roni.


So for the Shrimp part of the dish I used Meijer Brand Jumbo Shrimp. I had them in the freezer so I
let them thaw overnight in the fridge. I love Shrimp and all Seafood. For the Shrimp; I started by rinsing the Shrimp off in cold water and letting it dry in a colander. Using a medium size skillet, that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray and a 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, that I heated on medium heat. I seasoned them with Old Bay Seasoning and a sprinkle of Morton’s Lite Salt and added the Shrimp to the skillet. Cooked them 2 minutes per side, turning the Shrimp once. And as the Shrimp was cooking I started to prepare the Pasta.





I love having Shrimp with the Pasta Roni – Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs. It comes with the Pasta
Special Seasonings Packet and I added; 1 1/3 cups of water, 2/3 cups of 2% milk, and 2 tablespoons of Blue Bonnet Light Butter. Then to prepare it; In a medium saucepan bring water, milk, margarine or butter to a boil. Then slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Separate pasta with a fork, if needed. Return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 4-5 min. or until pasta is just tender, stirring frequently. Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3-5 min. to thicken. There’s 2 servings per box. Nice seasoning and the Parmesan Sauce is very flavorful. I topped the Pasta with some Kraft Reduced Fat Grated Parmesan Cheese and the Shrimp. Too good, this makes one delicious Shrimp and Pasta Dish! I also baked a loaf of RiverRoad Bake House Garlic Oval Loaf Bread. Love this Bread! For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn with a Diet Green Tea Snapple to drink.





Pasta Roni Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs

Our Pasta Roni Angel Hair Pasta with Herbs flavor blends delicate angel hair pasta in a creamy herb
sauce with other natural flavors. This delicately flavored dish is the perfect complement to your family’s favorite Italian-inspired recipes.

What You’ll Do
1 – In a medium saucepan bring water, milk and butter or margarine to a boil. Then slowly stir in pasta and Special Seasonings. Separate pasta with a fork, if needed. Return to a boil.
2 – Reduce heat to medium. Boil uncovered, 4-5 min. or until pasta is just tender, stirring frequently.
3 – Sauce will be thin. Let stand 3-5 min. to thicken.
http://www.ricearoni.com/products/Pasta_Roni/Angel_Hair_Pasta_with_Herbs







RiverRoad Bake House Garlic Oval Loaf Bread

Calling all garlic lovers! Made with real roasted garlic, our Garlic Oval is the perfect base for
bruschetta and savory sandwiches. Feeling bold? Top with garlic butter for the ultimate garlic bread!

WARM AT HOME
* Remove from packaging
* Heat oven to 400˚F (200˚C)
* Warm for 5 min

INGREDIENTS
Enriched wheat flour (flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), water, roasted garlic, salt, cultured organic wheat starch, sour starter [cultured wheat flour, wheat flour, yeast, lactic acid (from bacterial culture)], extra virgin olive oil, organic whole wheat flo

No comments:

Post a Comment