Sunday, July 22, 2018

Smoked Turkey, Sweet Slice Ham, and Smoked Gouda Grilled Sandwich w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Smoked Turkey, Sweet Slice Ham, and Smoked Gouda Grilled Sandwich w/ Baked Fries




I had a good night's sleep last night, no Phantom Pains! For Breakfast this morning I made a
Breakfast Sandwich using; a toasted Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin, lightly fried an al fresco Country Style Chicken Sausage Breakfast Patty, and had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Outside more much needed Rain. A lot cooler than normal this time of year, 77 degrees and still humid though. After Breakfast I started a couple of loads of laundry up. Mom went on to Church. Then I started house cleaning, dusted and vacuumed. Had everything done and caught up on some shows I had recorded. For Dinner Tonight I prepared a Smoked Turkey, Sweet Slice Ham, and Smoked Gouda Grilled Sandwich w/ Baked Fries.



I wanted a Grilled Sandwich for Dinner tonight so what better than a Grilled Sandwich using Boar's Head Meat and Cheese along with Baked fries! To make my Sandwich I'll need; Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread, Boar's Head Hickory Smoked Black Forest Turkey, Boar's Head Sweet Slice Boneless Smoked Ham, Boar's Head Smoked Gouda, Pasteurized Process Gouda and Cheddar Cheese, Kraft Reduced Fat Mayo w/ Olive Oil, and French's Spicy Brown Mustard.






I used a flat top Griddle to grill it with. I sprayed the griddle with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and spread about 1/2 tablespoon of Blue Bonnet Light Butter on it. Heated it on medium heat. I also turned the oven on at 425 degrees, for the Fries.











While the griddle was heating I got the Sandwich ready to grill. Took a slice of the Aunt Millie's
Bread and topped it with some of the Kraft Mayo, the Boar’s Head Ham, Boar's Head Smoked Turkey slices, the Boar's Head Smoked Gouda, French’s Spicy Mustard, and added the top slice of the Bread. I then Buttered the bottom and top halves of the Bread with Blue Bonnet Butter. With the griddle heated I grilled my Sandwich. Grilled the bottom half just over 3 minutes, then flipped it over and grilled the other side about 2 1/2 minutes. Until both sides were golden brown! I love Grilled Sandwiches!



I had already preheated the oven, so as the Sandwich was finishing cooking I baked my Fries, I’m using Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries. Seasoned them with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn Medley. Baked them at 425 degrees for 16 minutes. They bake up beautifully and seasoned just right, excellent Fry! Plus they are only 120 calories and 15 net carbs. For Dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free. Speaking of Cool Whip, have you tried Cool Whip w/ added Oreos or Double Chocolate Brownie Chunks? Oh My,Too good!









Boar's Head Hickory Smoked Black Forest Turkey
Steeped in tradition and smoked to perfection, Boar’s Head Hickory Smoked Black Forest Turkey Breast is naturally smoked with hickory chips for a tasty turkey that is heart healthy, preservative free and lower in sodium.

* Lower Sodium
* Gluten Free
* Milk Free
* No MSG Added
* Raised Without Added Hormones

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 2 oz (56g)
Servings Per Container Varied
Amount Per Serving
Calories 60 Calories from Fat 10
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 1g 2%
Saturated Fat 0g 0%
Trans Fat 0g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0g
Cholesterol 25mg 8%
Sodium 390mg 16%
Potassium 150mg 4%
Total Carbohydrate 0g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 0g
Protein 13g 26%
https://boarshead.com/products/detail/1894623117-boars-head-hickory-smoked-black-forest-turkey-breast




Boar's Head Sweet Slice Boneless Smoked Ham
The consummate centerpiece to any holiday or family meal, Boar's Head Sweet Slice Ham is slow-roasted with natural juices and naturally smoked with real wood chips. Enjoy this holiday favorite any way you slice it.


Boar's Head Smoked Gouda, Pasteurized Process Gouda and Cheddar Cheese
A unique blend of buttery Gouda and mild cheddar. Boar's Head Smoked Gouda Cheese is naturally smoked with hickory and hardwoods, for a cheese with subtle smoky notes and a rich, creamy flavor.
https://boarshead.com/products

No comments:

Post a Comment