Sunday, July 15, 2018

Fried Shrimp w/ Cheddar Potato Bake and Sliced Italian Bread

Dinner Tonight: Fried Shrimp w/ Cheddar Potato Bake and Sliced Italian Bread






For Breakfast on this Sunday Morning I prepared a Scrambled Egg, heated up 2 Johnsonville Turkey
Breakfast Sausage Links, toasted 2 slices of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread, and had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Outside it's one of our hottest days in a while. 98 degrees and very humid. After Breakfast I went to Kroger for a couple of items and then stopped by McDonald's to pick up Breakfast for Mom, and stopped and filled her car up with gas. Gas is still around 2.89 a gallon around here. Mom went to Church and it house cleaning and laundry for me. Later I cleaned the oven and fridge. For Dinner tonight I prepared Fried Shrimp w/ Cheddar Potato Bake and Sliced Italian Bread



So for the Shrimp I used Meijer Brand Jumbo Shrimp. I had them in the freezer so I let them thaw overnight in the fridge. I love Shrimp and all Seafood. For the Shrimp; I started by rinsing the Shrimp off in cold water and letting it dry in a colander. Using a medium size skillet, that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray and a 1 tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil, that I heated on medium heat. I seasoned the Shrimp with Old Bay Seasoning and a sprinkle of Morton’s Lite Salt and added the Shrimp to the skillet. Cooked them 2 minutes per side, turning the Shrimp once. They came delicious!



For a side I prepared a Stouffer’s Cheddar Potato Bake. Another easy to prepare and delicious dish.
To prepare this one I’m using the microwave. It comes in a microwavable tray. I just slit the film cover on the tray and microwaved it for 6 minutes, Done! I love this side by Stouffer’s! Delicious Potato Dish, really like the bread crumb topping.








I was at Walmart yesterday afternoon and I bought a loaf of Sliced Italian Bread, couldn't resist buying a loaf it looked so fresh! Topped it with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn and a Diet Trop A Rocka Snapple.











Stouffer’s Cheddar Potato Bake
* A side dish with diced potatoes in a cheddar cheese sauce with baconstouffers-cheddar-potato-bake
* Serves 2
* Russet potatoes

We use simple, quality ingredients that are delicious on their own. Then we combine them into the perfect recipe to make an irresistible dish.NESTLE Good Food, Good Life Made with Russet potatoes Cheddar cheese sauce Topped with bread crumbs

Ingredients:
Ingredients: Potatoes, Skim Milk, Water, Cheddar Cheese (Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes, Annatto Color), Soybean Oil, Bread Crumbs (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Yeast, Soybean Oil, Salt), Bacon (Cured with Water, Salt, Sugar, Smoke Flavoring, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Erythorbate, Sodium Nitrite), 2% or Less of Modified Cornstarch, Canola Oil, Bleached Wheat Flour, Onions, Sea Salt, Mono- & Diglycerides, Spice, Seasoning (Celery Salt, Spices and Coloring).

NUTRITIONAL INFO
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 2
Servings Per Container: 2
Amount Per Serving
Calories 270 Calories from Fat 150
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 17 26.00 %
Saturated Fat 5 25.00 %
Cholesterol 20mg 7.00 %
Sodium 500mg 21.00 %
Total Carbohydrate 21g 7.00 %
Dietary Fiber 2g
Sugars 2g
Protein 9g

No comments:

Post a Comment