Saturday, May 19, 2018

Last minute Menu change: Subway Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub

Dinner Tonight: Subway Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub





Long day to day. Dad wasn't having a very good day today. So most of our afternoon was over at the center with him. He finally settled down but I sure didn't feel like cooking after everything today so it was Subway Subs for me and Mom tonight! I had a Subway Black Forest Ham and Turkey and Mom had the Subway Club.






The last thing I wanted to do is put together Dinner. So it was Subway tonight. I ordered Mom the
Subway Club
Subway Club and I had the Subway 6″ Black Forest Ham and Turkey Sub on a 9 grain Wheat Bun w/ Black Olives, Lettuce. The total calories for the sub is 270 calories and 41 net carbs. I added Hellman’s Light Mayo and French’s Yellow Mustard to the Sandwich when I got home. I also had a side of Ruffle’s Reduced Fat Potato Chips and a Diet Peach Snapple to drink. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn and a Coke Zero to drink.






Subway – Turkey Breast and Black Forest Ham
A sandwich so deliciously hearty, you won’t know you’re eating low fat. Enjoy the flavor of tender
sliced turkey breast and Black Forest ham with your favorite veggies from juicy tomatoes to sweet red onions served on your favorite freshly baked bread.

https://www.subway.com/menu/

No comments:

Post a Comment