Sunday, May 20, 2018

Bison Steak, Eggs, Hash Browns, and Toast Breakfast is served - For Dinner!

Dinner Tonight: Bison Steak, Eggs, Hash Browns, and Toast Breakfast




To start my Sunday off I just had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After my Tea I went and picked up Breakfast for Mom at McDonald's. Finished up some light cleaning around the house. Then after
Lunch went and got gas and went to the ATM. On the way home I stopped by a friend of mine I hadn't seen in a while, good catching up! Lot of rain on and off throughout the day. Felt like having a Big Breakfast for Dinner tonight. I prepared a Bison Fillet, an Egg Sunny Side Up, Hash Browns, and Toast!




For my Steak I fried up a SayersBrook 4 oz. Bison Fillet Mignon. I just seasoned it with some
McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. I then grabbed a small skillet, sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray, and added a 1/2 tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. Fried the first side 3 minutes and flipped it over and cooked it another 2 minutes. I it came out a perfect medium rare! It was so tender and juicy.






Next I used the same skillet and I prepared a Sunny Side Up Egg. Fried it on medium low, seasoned with Morton’s Lite Salt and Ground Black Pepper.












As the the Steak and Egg were cooking, in another skillet I prepared some Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns. I love these, I could have them every day! Again I used a small skillet, sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray, added 1 tablespoon of Extra Light Olive Oil, and heated it on medium heat. I fried these for 14 minutes. When done I sprinkled some Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.








Finally I toasted a couple of slices of Aunt Millie’s Light Whole Grain Bread. Topped them with
some I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. Had a glass of 2% White Milk to drink. I had one hearty Comfort Food Dinner tonight! For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Coke Zero to drink.










SayersBrook Bison Petite Filet Mignon (1 lb)
Cut from bison tenderloins, these are, by far, the most tender of buffalo steaks. This is a boneless,
premium cut sure to give you the ultimate dining experience. Each steak is hand-trimmed so that virtually all of the surface fat is removed. Season them to taste and prepare them medium rare to appreciate the best that nature has to offer. You deserve it! You're getting a steak that is 99% fat free, they won't shrink as much as beef so you're getting more edible steak for your money. 4 (4 oz) Petite Filets.
The most tender of buffalo steaks. 4 (4 oz) Petite Filets.
http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-petite-filet-mignon-1-lb/




Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns

Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns fry up perfectly to a crisp, golden brown because they’re
made from quality potatoes. They’re always fresh, never frozen so you’ll never have to worry about freezer burn. Fresh, delicious potatoes mean you never have to sacrifice great homemade taste.

Nutrition FactsSimply Pot
Serving Size 1/2 cup (81 g)
Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 70
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0.0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0.0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 55mg 2%
Carbohydrates 16.0g 5%
Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8%
Sugars 0.0g
Protein 1.0g
http://www.simplypotatoes.com/products/productview.cfm?p

No comments:

Post a Comment