Monday, May 14, 2018

Chicken Bacon and Vermont Cheddar Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Chicken Bacon and Vermont Cheddar Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries





I just had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea for Breakfast. Outside Humid and sunny, 88 degrees.
We have rain moving in later today. Well last night I dropped my Camera so late yesterday I went to Best Buy and purchased another one with a bit of an upgrade. But it won't work with my computer so I had to take it back and search for another one! Finally found one that worked with my computer. Same as the old one with a slight upgrade and got it on sale! For Dinner tonight I prepared a Chicken Bacon and Vermont Cheddar Cheese Buffalo Burger w/ Baked Fries.





I started by grabbing a skillet and spraying it with Pam Non Stick Cooking Spray and heating it on medium heat. For the Bacon I’m using al fresco Uncured Chicken Bacon. It fries up perfect with an excellent taste. I buy it at Meijer, it’s the only store I’ve found to carry it. I need to 2 slices but fried up 5 slices. Always remember when frying Bacon use Bacon Math. Just decide how many slices you’ll need and double it or so. Because, at least when I fry Bacon, you end up eating as much as you fix as you’re preparing it!





For the Buffalo Burger I used my favorite, the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers as usual.
Their meaty, juicy and just flat out delicious! Preheated up a small skillet, on medium heat, that I sprayed with Pam Non Stick Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. I then pan fried it, in Extra Light Olive Oil, about 3 1/2 minutes per side. After flipping the Burger I added a slice of Boar’s Head Vermont Cheddar with about 1 minute of cook time left. Topped with the Chicken Bacon and served the Burger on a Aunt Millie’s Reduced Calorie Whole Grain Hamburger Bun. The Burger was juicy and delicious, as all the Wild Idea Burgers are. Just love a good Burger, Buffalo Burger!





For the Cheese I used Boar’s Head Vermont Cheddar. I tried a sample of it at Kroger a while back and really loved the taste. It melts perfectly and has an excellent Cheddar taste. Our Cheese of choice lately!












To go with my Burger I baked some of my favorite Fries – Alexia Organic Yukon Select Fries.
Seasoned them with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley. Baked them at 425 degrees for 16 minutes. They bake up beautifully and seasoned just right, excellent Fry! Plus they are only 120 calories and 15 net carbs. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Diet Peach Snapple to drink.













Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.
http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack










Boar’s Head Vermont Cheddar Cheese

Crafted in the Green Mountain state with whole milk sourced from regional family dairy farms, this classic cheese has a mild flavor and creamy texture. Vermont Cheddar skewered with seedless grapes and Boar’s Head Ovengold Turkey makes an elegant kabob-style appetizer.
https://boarshead.com/products/cheese/15012-pre-cut-vermont-cheddar-cheese-white

No comments:

Post a Comment