Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich

Dinner Tonight: Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich





For Breakfast I Scrambled a couple of Eggs and toasted a couple of slices of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread. Also had that morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After Breakfast I went to Kroger and picked up a Prescription for Mom and then picked up Breakfast for her at McDonald's. Another sunny and humid day out today, a high of 90 degrees. Rain moving in later tonight. Got the cart out and did some yard work and then took a spin around the neighborhood, enjoying the day!  For Dinner tonight it’s Izzy’s, Boneless Cod Sandwich.



I had my Dinner planned out but I received an email from Izzy’s Deli that a coupon for $2 off for
their Boneless Cod Sandwich, my Dinner plans just changed! So tonight’s Dinner I had planned will be tomorrow night’s Dinner and tonight I’m having the Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich. I had this once before but it’s been years. I do remember how good it was so I took advantage of the coupon.

The Sandwich was huge and as good as I remembered it being! Nice size Battered Cod Fillet, seasoned just right. It comes on Rye Bread with Tarter Sauce. One delicious Sandwich. I could only eat 1/2 of it, I’ll havethe other half for Lunch tomorrow. It came with a Potato Pancake which I gave to Mom. Mom had the Izzy’s Reuben. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn along with a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink.






Izzy's Boneless Cod
Cod battered with Izzy’s special blend of seasonings on rye bread with tartar sauce. “Too good to be called fish!”

http://www.izzys.com/menu.php

No comments:

Post a Comment