Monday, May 21, 2018

Dry Rub BBQ Chicken Wings and Baked Crinkle Cut Fries

Dinner Tonight: Dry Rub BBQ Chicken Wings and Baked Crinkle Cut Fries




For Breakfast on this Monday Morning I Scrambled a couple of Eggs, toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin, and had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. It's 85 degrees and humid again
outside rain moving in later. I was on the phone most of the day, We are in the process of moving Dad to a different Long Term Care Facility. We are not happy with the care that Dad receives. He's not mistreated or anything like that but the Center is understaffed and the Food is pretty bad. So we've found a different place for him. Hope it all works out. For Dinner tonight I prepared Dry Rub BBQ Chicken Wings and Baked Crinkle Cut Fries. It's Freezer Week Dinners for this week. The freezer is getting a little full. You buy an item and it gradually gets pushed back by other items bought and slowly becomes a "Forgotten Freezer Item" So this week I'm digging through the freezer for my meals this week. Tonight Wings and Fries.


I prepared some of the Kroger Dry Rub BBQ Chicken Wings. I really enjoy these Kroger Brand Wings! they 3 or 4 different types of Seasoned Wings. I like these and the Buffalo Wings. I’ll be baking these, I preheated the oven to 425 degrees. Used a baking sheet, lined it with foil and sprayed it with Pam Non Stick Cooking Spray. I lined the Wings up on the foil and seasoned them with the BBQ Dry Rub that came with the Wings. I then baked them for 17 minutes, flipping them over after 8 minutes. These turned out to be an excellent Wing! Excellent BBQ Dry Rub. Served these with a side of Litehouse Light Blue Cheese Dressing.



To go with my Wings I prepared some Ore Ida Golden Crinkle Cut French Fries. Like all the Ore Ida Products, they are easy to prepare and delicious. I just baked them for 19 minutes and done! Served them with a side of Hunt's Ketchup. For Dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.










Litehouse – Lite Blue Cheese Dressing

Made with 48% fewer calories than regular blue cheese dressing, this version tastes as delicious as ever. The handcrafted blue cheese crumbles and fresh buttermilk together create a taste you can feel good about. You won’t even miss those calories! Great taste with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.

https://www.litehousefoods.com/products/lite-blue-cheese-dressing











Ore Ida Golden Crinkles®

French fries with ridges.Ore Ida Golden Crinkles®

We’re proud to say that our Golden Crinkles® are America’s favorite fries!* What’s not to love? These oh-so-tasty crinkle cut fries are just plain fun, especially when they’re paired with a juicy hamburger or hot dog and dipped in Heinz® Ketchup

SERVING SIZE 84g
CALORIES 120
FAT 4 1/2g
SODIUM 290mg
CARBS 19g
https://www.oreida.com/Products/G/Golden-Crinkles#.Vfy2YN9Viko

No comments:

Post a Comment