Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Chicken ‘n’ Noodles w/ Sliced Carrots and Baked Garlic Bread Loaf

Dinner Tonight: Chicken ‘n’ Noodles w/ Sliced Carrots and Baked Garlic Bread Loaf







For Breakfast this morning I toasted a Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin that I topped with
Smucker's Sugar Free Blackberry Jam. I also had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Partly Cloudy and a high of 89 degrees, rain moved in later in the day. So after Breakfast I went to Meijer for a few items. I also picked up a couple of Hanging Flower Baskets for outside. For Dinner Tonight I prepared Chicken ‘n’ Noodles w/ Sliced Carrots and Baked Garlic Bread Loaf.






To start; I cut up 2 Perdue Perfect Portions Chicken Breasts into bite size pieces, seasoning them with
Sea Salt, Ground Black Pepper, and Litehouse Poultry Seasoning . I then fried them in Extra Light Olive Oil in a large skillet until done.












As the Chicken finished I then added the can of Fixins’ to the skillet. The Fixins’ is a can of Margaret Holmes Simple Suppers Chicken n Noodles Fixins’. Margaret Holmes no longer makes it, lack of sales they say. I’ve been purchasing cans of it on various web sites but I can no longer can find it online and I’m down to my final 2 cans. But anyway, it comes in a 5 serving can and contains the Noodles and Seasoning, Cooked until it the Sauce was bubbling and heated throughout. The broth that’s with Noodles is incredible! Rich and thick and seasoned just right. The Sauce coats the Chicken and gives it incredible flavor. I see a lot of delicious leftovers!




I also had heated up a small can of Del Monte Sliced Carrots. I also baked a loaf of the RiverRoad
Bake House Garlic Oval Loaf Bread. This Bread is so good. I buy it at Meijer. For Dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding topped with Cool Whip Free.











Margaret Holmes Simple Suppers Chicken n’ Noodles

Chicken n’ Noodles will become a comfort-food favorite in any household. Add boneless, skinless
chicken breast to a can of Simple Suppers Chicken n’ Noodles, which is filled with plump noodle dumplings and special seasonings.

Nutrition Facts
Serving Size Serving size 2/3 cup as packaged (174g)

Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 45
Calories 230

% Daily Values*
Total Fat 3g 5%
Saturated Fat 1g 5%
Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
Monounsaturated Fat 0g
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 15mg 5%
Sodium 860mg 36%
Potassium 0mg
Total Carbohydrate 20g 7%
Dietary Fiber 1g 4%
Sugars 0g
Protein 8g

No comments:

Post a Comment