Wednesday, October 11, 2017

Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich

Dinner Tonight: Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich




For Breakfast this morning I Poached an Egg and served it on a toasted Healthy Life Whole Grain
English Muffin. Also had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Had a light rain early this morning and it was in the mid 50's, had a high of 69 degrees and cloudy for the rest of the day. A bit cooler out there. I had an Eye Appointment at 1:00. Back home I was all caught up on everything so I caught up on some shows I recorded. For Dinner tonight the Kitchen is closed and it was Izzy's Boneless Cod Sandwich.





For Dinner tonight I went to Izzy's, so the Kitchen is closed! I couldn't decide to go with their Cod
Sandwich or the Corned Beef - Izzy's Lean. I went with the Cod for tonight and I'll have the the Lean later this week. I love all the Izzy's Sandwiches!



The Sandwich is huge and so delicious! Nice size Battered Cod Fillet, seasoned just right. It comes on Rye Bread with Tarter Sauce. One delicious Sandwich. I could only eat 1/2 of it, I’ll have the other half for Lunch tomorrow. This is one of the best Fish Sandwiches I have ever had! It came with a Potato Pancake which I gave to Mom. Mom had the Izzy’s Reuben. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn along with a Diet Peach Snapple to drink.









Izzy's Boneless Cod Sandwich
Cod battered with Izzy’s special blend of seasonings on rye bread with tartar sauce. “Too good to be called fish!”
http://www.izzys.com/menu.php

No comments:

Post a Comment