Sunday, October 1, 2017

Egg Sandwich and Hash Browns

Dinner Tonight : Egg Sandwich and Hash Browns




For Breakfast this Sunday morning I prepared some Simply Potatoes Hash Browns. fried up 3 slices of Simple Truth Canadian Bacon, toasted 2 slices of Aunt Millies Light Whole Grain Bread (Lightly Buttered), and had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. In the 40's this morning and 74 degrees and mostly sunny for the day. Cleaned the house today, did a load of laundry, and after Lunch cleaned up the deck and driveway areas. It's a beautiful Fall Day for sure out there! Still a little sore from the tumble I took the other night but feeling a lot better than yesterday. For Dinner tonight I made a Fried Egg Sandwich along with some Hash Browns.




I made this just last week and thought I would have it again, Egg Sandwich and Hash Browns.   ! So I made an Egg Sandwich. I hadn't made these in years until last week and enjoyed it so much I'm going to have it more often. To make it all I’ll need is 2 Eggs, Salt and Pepper, a slice of Kraft Sharp Cheddar, a bit of Blue Bonnet Light Butter, and 2 slices of Aunt Millie’s Light Whole Grain Bread. Just get a mixing cup or coffee cup and crack open both Eggs into it. Season it with the Salt and Pepper and whisk it all together.







Heat a small skillet on medium heat, I sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray. I added the Butter, and
when heated added the Egg Mixture. Fry it till the bottom browns and flip it. I then added my slice of Cheese on top of it. Cook until dome, and it’s ready! You can toast the Bread if you like, I didn’t toast mine.









To go with my Egg Sandwich I prepared some Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, which I love having anytime. Seasoned them with Salt and Pepper and served them sprinkled with Sargento Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheddar. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and Diet Dr. Pepper to drink.










How healthy are Eggs.....
Eggs are a very good source of inexpensive, high quality protein. More than half the protein of an egg is found in the egg white along with vitamin B2 and lower amounts of fat and cholesterol than the yolk. The whites are rich sources of selenium, vitamin D, B6, B12 and minerals such as zinc, iron and copper.







Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns

Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns fry up perfectly to a crisp, golden brown because they’re made from quality potatoes. They’re always fresh, never frozen so you’ll never have to worry about freezer burn. Fresh, delicious potatoes mean you never have to sacrifice great homemade taste.

Nutrition FactsSimply Pot
Serving Size 1/2 cup (81 g)
Per Serving % Daily Value*
Calories 70
Calories from Fat 0
Total Fat 0.0g 0%
Saturated Fat 0.0g 0%
Cholesterol 0mg 0%
Sodium 55mg 2%
Carbohydrates 16.0g 5%
Dietary Fiber 2.0g 8%
Sugars 0.0g
Protein 1.0g
http://www.simplypotatoes.com/products/productview.cfm?p

No comments:

Post a Comment