Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Steak Fries

Dinner Tonight: Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Steak Fries





For Breakfast this morning it was a Poached an Egg and served it on a toasted Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin. I also had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. 83 degrees and sunny out today. After Breakfast I was off to Meijer. While there I picked up a couple of Mum Flowers at their Lawn and Garden Center. Also stopped by Kroger for Mom for a few items. After Lunch I went to the hospital to see a friend of mine that had some emergency surgery done, Gallbladder trouble. Back home not a lot going on. I got the cart out for a while to enjoy the beautiful Autumn Day. For Dinner tonight its a Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms and Baked Steak Fries.



I love the SayersBrook Bison Ranch – Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak! I had it in the freezer so I laid it in the fridge overnight to thaw.












I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare them I’ll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves (all seasoning to taste). I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare these. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam
Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steaks. I cooked bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-w-baked-steak-fries-001each side 4 minutes.Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These have an excellent taste to them and cook up beautifully, another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch! I topped the Chopped Steak with some Sauteed Mushrooms and A-1 Sauce Thick/Hardy.



For a side I baked some Ore Ida Steak Fries and had a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping.Also baked
a loaf of Pillsbury French Bread. For dessert later a Jello Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Pudding.









SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak

If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.

http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/








Ore Ida Steak Fries

Big meals, meet your match.
Thick and flavorful, but still crispy and fluffy. With their home-style russet potato flavor, Ore-Ida® Steak Fries are perfect with steak (of course) or any meal that needs a hearty touch.

SERVING SIZE 84g
CALORIES 110
FAT 3g
SODIUM 290mg
CARBS 19g
http://www.oreida.com/Products/S/Steak-Fries#.WBNeBS0rLIU

No comments:

Post a Comment