Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Thank you Jennie - O!


I had went to the local Kroger to pick up a few items to make some Potato Salad with and a few items for Mom. When I got back a delivery man was just pulling away and he had left an insulated box containing gifts from Jennie- O Turkey! I'm a member of the Jennie - O Switch Club which I was invited to join by Jennie - O. Jennie - O describes the Switch Club as; an online network of influential bloggers who will receive sneak peaks of all things Jennie-O. As a member of the Switch Circle, you will be among the first to learn about new Jennie - O products, valuable coupons, contests and giveaways, delicious recipes and much, much more. Throughout the year, Jennie-O will also provide complementary coupons so you can sample Jennie - O products and recipes and share your thoughts with your fans.




So today Jennie -O sent me a gift box containing an iDevice Kitchen Thermometer - Blue Tooth Connected Thermometer, a Jennie - O $5 Product Coupon, 1 Package of Bun Length Uncured Turkey Franks, 1 Package Uncured Turkey Franks, and 1 Package of Jalapeno Jack Uncured Turkey Franks. I foresee a grill out coming! Just want to say thanks to Jennie - O Turkey and to all the subscribers and readers of my blog. I'll give you a review of the Franks when we grill them up, I got a feeling I'll be grilling the Jalapeno Jack Franks tomorrow for dinner!


   

No comments:

Post a Comment