Saturday, June 7, 2014

5 oz. Buffalo Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Diced Potatoes and Green Beans

Dinner Tonight: 5 oz. Buffalo Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Diced Potatoes and Green Beans





Beautiful day out again, but rain in the forecast for the next day or so. Took a drive out to where I was raised and went to High School, good old Ross, Ohio. I hadn't taken a drive out there in a long time, I just wanted to see what and how everything was looking. When we lived out here Ross was a fairly small farming community and now it still has a lot of farming but triple or more the people and a few more businesses. And by the looks of the construction going on it's going to get even bigger. Good to see the old house and neighborhood. I wanted a filling and healthy dinner so tonight I prepared 5 oz. Buffalo Sirloin and Sauteed Mushrooms w/ Seasoned Diced Potatoes and Green Beans.








I used my favorite Buffalo, the Wild Idea Buffalo 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak. I seasoned it with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper and pan fried it, in Canola Oil. Fried it about 4 minutes per side, to a medium rare. The taste of Wild Buffalo Steaks are just incredible! The meat has a sweet taste to it and cooks up so easy. And this one was perhaps one of the tender I've had, no need for a knife to cut it. I topped it with some Sauteed Baby Bella Mushrooms.







For one side I had some Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes. First time I've had these in a while, they're 80 calories and 17 net carbs. I also heated up a small can of Del Monte Cut green Beans and had a slice of Klosterman Wheat Bread. I really enjoyed this dinner! For dessert later, to celebrate National Chocolate Ice Cream Day, a bowl of Breyer's Carb Smart Chocolate Ice Cream.









Wild Idea Buffalo 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak
Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. The small size makes for a great meal for one. 5 oz.





http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/petite-top-sirloin-steaks










Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes


We peel and dice fresh potatoes and add just enough delicate onion, red bell pepper and garlic to make our Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes. They make the perfect side dish to go from skillet to table. We’ve already done all the washing, peeling, dicing and spicing so you don’t have to.


Simply Potatoes – Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes
Nutrition

Servings: 1
Calories 80 Sodium 350 mg
Total Fat 0 g Potassium 0 mg
Saturated 0 g Total Carbs 19 g
Polyunsaturated 0 g Dietary Fiber 2 g
Monounsaturated 0 g Sugars 1 g
Trans 0 g Protein 2 g
Cholesterol 0 mg


http://www.simplypotatoes.com/products/productview.cfm?prid=48

No comments:

Post a Comment