Monday, June 23, 2014

Domino’s Chicken Fried Chicken Pizzas - Spicy Jalapeño-Pineapple

Dinner Tonight: Domino’s Chicken Fried Chicken Pizzas - Spicy Jalapeño-Pineapple








Our weather is miserable out today, the humidity level is around 70. No fun being outside today. I did go to Jungle Jim's International Market this morning. Stocked up on some Snapple, Boar's Head Meat and Cheese, Antipasto, Peanut Oil, and a couple of new Cheese I thought I would give a try. You could spend the day there and still not see everything, love that Market! Came home and then took Mom to a flooring store, we're going to replace the kitchen linoleum. Got my results back for my Sugar, Cholesterol, and such with everything looking real good. Didn't feel like cooking so the kitchen is closed and I tried something new from Domino's, the Domino’s Chicken Fried Chicken Pizzas - Spicy Jalapeño-Pineapple.








I had seen the commercials for the Domino’s Chicken Fried Chicken Pizzas - Spicy Jalapeño-Pineapple and finally gave in to it! I ordered Mom and Dad a Pizza and for myself the Chicken Specialty. I had seen bad reviews and good reviews of them so I thought I would see for myself. Basically it's fried chicken pieces covered in sauce, cheese, veggies and meat. Pizza with a breaded chicken crust—basically, all the makings of a pizza, except, instead of a traditional crust, the base for these dishes are pieces of fried chicken. They have 4 different kinds; Classic Hot Buffalo, Crispy Bacon & Tomato, Sweet BBQ Bacon, and the one I tried Spicy Jalapeño-Pineapple.








Of course Mom and Dad's Pizza was great, as always, and my Chicken was incredible! The toppings were perfect and the Chicken was cooked perfect! The serving size is 4 pieces but I went with 6 pieces, very hungry! 6 pieces were about 255 calories and about 23 carbs, not too bad at all. If you haven't tried them give them a try, I enjoyed them. For dessert later a weight Watchers Mini Dutch Chocolate and Vanilla Bean Ice Cream Sandwich.









Domino's Specialty Chicken - Spicy Jalapeño-Pineapple

Ingredients: Fried boneless chicken, sweet mango habanero sauce, mozzarella cheese (again, "pizza cheese"), pineapple, jalapeño peppers, cheddar cheese.

Serving size: Four chicken pieces.

Servings per container: Three.

Nutrition facts per serving: 170 calories, 7 fat grams (including 2.5 grams saturated fat), 30 milligrams cholesterol, 610 milligrams sodium, 15 grams carbs, 1 gram dietary fiber, 7 grams sugar, 11 grams protein.


https://order.dominos.com/en/?route=1

No comments:

Post a Comment