Friday, May 16, 2014

Surf and Turf and Baked Potato

Dinner Tonight: Surf and Turf and Baked Potato








Another cool and rainy morning, about 43 degrees this morning. Finally cleared up and the sun came out in the late afternoon though. Went to the bank, mailed a few letters, and stopped by Kroger to pick up a few items for my Mom and myself. For dinner tonight it's a Surf and Turf and Baked Potato!







The Surf part is Crab Cakes. I used Kroger Private Selection Maryland Style Crab Cakes. They come frozen and there's 2 to box. To prepare them just preheat the oven on 400 degrees and bake for 30 minutes. Nothing beats a fresh made Crab Cake, but these are real good to be frozen! They're just the right size, about 3.5 ounces each, and full of flavor. Served it with some Louisiana Remoulade Dressing for dipping. I'll be keeping a box or two of these in the freezer.








Then for the Turf part I prepared a Wild idea Buffalo 5 oz. Buffalo Top Sirloin. My favorite meat, Buffalo! I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it in Extra Virgin Olive Oil about 4 minutes per side, medium rare. Absolutely love these Steaks! I also a Baked Potato that i seasoned with the McCormick Grinder Sea salt and Black Peppercorn and topped with i Can't Believe It's Not Butter. For dessert/snack later a 100 Calorie Mini bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn.









Wild Idea Buffalo - 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak
Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. The small size makes for a great meal for one. 5 oz.




http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/premium-steaks/products/petite-top-sirloin-steaks

No comments:

Post a Comment