Sunday, May 18, 2014

Sunday Morning Breakfast!



Good morning from the chilly confines we cal West Chester, Ohio! Only 39 degrees to start out this morning. Made a hot and delicious Breakfast to heat it up a bit. I prepared a Turkey Spam, Hash Browns, and Egg Skillet.




Tried Spam for the first time a few months ago and I've been having it regular ever since. Started with the Spam Light and now I use the Turkey Spam, it has fewer calories and carbs than any of the other varieties. Using a small skillet I heated it up on medium heat, adding 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil to the pan. After it was heated I added my Hash Browns, Simply Potatoes Brand, and seasoned them with Sea Salt, Pepper, and Dried Dill. Flipped them over after about 6 minutes, reseasoned and added my Turkey Spam. I had cut off one serving of the Spam and diced it before adding it to the pan. As that was finishing up in another small skillet I fried one Medium size Egg, Sunny Side Up that I seasoned with Sea Salt and Pepper. As the Egg was almost done I added into the other skillet on top of the Hash Browns and Spam. Served it with a hot cup of brewed Bigelow Decaf Green Tea and my Sunday Morning Papers and enjoyed Breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment