Monday, May 30, 2011

Tuna Mac w/ Mango & Pineapple Salsa and...

Today's Menu: Tuna Mac w/ Mango & Pineapple Salsa and Harvest Grain Bread.

I had a super refreshing and light dinner tonight! I made some Tuna Mac, been forever since I made some. I used Velveeta/Kraft Whole Grain Rotini & Cheese for the Mac part and Chicken of the Sea Chunk Light Tuna (In water) for the Tuna. I also made some Mango & Pineapple Salsa as a side. First time I made the Salsa and it was delicious, light, and refreshing. I used the frozen Del Monte Mango and the Pineapple Chunks, 1 bag of each. Chopped up about 2 tablespoons of fresh Cilontro, 1 tablespoon chopped Green Chilies, and Sea Salt and Pepper to taste. Mix well and serve! I also had Kroger Bakery Harvest Grain Bread. Together made a fantastic dinner, with plenty of leftovers.


No comments:

Post a Comment