Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Baked Turkey Tenderloins w/ Grilled Pineapple Rings and...

Yesterday's (Tuesday) Dinner: Baked Turkey Tenderloins w/ Grilled Pineapple Rings and Long Grain and Wild Rice.


Just now posting Tuesday's dinner. My computer had been down for about a day and half due to the storms that hit the area Tuesday evening. Anyway had baked Jennie - O Turkey Tenderloins that were seasoned with Parsley, Ground Pepper, Sea Salt, and a bit of Ground Cumin. I then marinated the Turkey Tenderloins with JB's Fat Boy Chipotle BBQ Sauce for about 3 hours in the frige before baking. After marinating I baked them in a pan covering with foil at 350 degrees for 30 minutes and then I took them out basted them with the Fat Boy BBQ Sauce and returned them in the oven uncovered for another 20 minutes. As sides I had long Grain and Wild Rice and Grilled Pineapple. I made a bed with the Rice and served the Tenderloins on top of the Rice. i used a Cast Iron Grill Pan Skillet to grill the Pineapple Rings.

No comments:

Post a Comment