Friday, October 26, 2018

Kitchen Closed, Domino Pizza!

Hello all! My Mom is still not feeling well. I'm taking her to her Family Doctor tomorrow, and
believe me it's not been easy! She does not like going to the Doctor and I finally talked her into going. She actually feels worse today than yesterday.

I had to go pick up a prescription that her Doctor called in for her. I was going to prepare Dinner tonight but she insisted she wanted a Pizza. So as usual I gave in and ordered a Pizza from Domino. Hopefully I'll be able to transfer pictures I take on to the computer and then to my posts again! I had a friend of mine that works for a Computer Repair store come over and help me get it up running again. Still not sure on this Windows 10 thing, but not much choice now. Anyway I ordered a Domino Hand Tossed Medium Pizza with Pepperoni, Sausage, Mushroom, Black Olives, and Green Olives. Kitchen will reopen tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment