Sunday, June 24, 2018

Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries





For Breakfast this morning I fried up some thin cut Pork Chops, prepared some Simply Potatoes
Shredded Hash Browns, Scrambled an Egg, and had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After Breakfast I went to Meijer Garden Center, needed a few items. Then picked up a few things in the Grocery side. Back home did a load of laundry and cleaned the house. After Lunch I got the cart out and got a few things done around the house outside. Had to cut the vines again along the driveway. Tonight I’m having a Buffalo Burger Pattie Melt w/ Baked Crinkle Fries.




As always I'm using the Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Burgers. Just love these Buffalo Burgers; meaty, juicy and just flat out delicious! Preheated up a skillet that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, seasoned my Burger with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. I then pan fried it about 3 1/2 minutes per side, and done. After I flipped the Burger I added a slice of Kraft Sharp Cheddar Cheese on top.






As my Burger was getting done, I had bought a loaf of GoldMiner California Sour Dough Bread at Meijer. I got 2 slices. I heated a skillet up and added some Blue Bonnet Light Butter and heated the pan on medium. Put my Burger on the Sour Dough Bread and toasted it in the skillet I just heated. I love that Sour Dough Bread. But I don't have it too often because of the higher Calories and Carbs than the Bread I normally use. The Burger was delicious!






I also baked some Ore Ida Crinkle Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn and a Peach Diet Snapple to drink.












Wild Idea Buffalo 1/3-Lb Buffalo Burgers

Prepare for a whole new level of burger. Conveniently pre-made into one-third pound patties that are ever so grillable. Dinner ready. Each pack is 1 pound with 3 – 1/3 Lb patties.
http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/3-1-3-lb-ready-made-buffalo-burgers-1-lb-pack







Ore Ida Golden Crinkles®

French fries with ridges.
We’re proud to say that our Golden Crinkles® are America’s favorite fries!* What’s not to love? These oh-so-tasty crinkle cut fries are just plain fun, especially when they’re paired with a juicy hamburger or hot dog and dipped in Heinz® Ketchup

SERVING SIZE 84g
CALORIES 120
FAT 4 1/2g
SODIUM 290mg
CARBS 19g

https://www.oreida.com/Products/G/Golden-Crin

No comments:

Post a Comment