Thursday, June 2, 2011

Grilled BBQ Marinated Pork Chop w/ Asparagus and Fried Apples

Dinner Tonight: Grilled BBQ Marinated Pork Chops w/ Asparagus and Fried Apples


Beautiful day out today and fired up the grill for dinner. I marinated a big Bone In Pork Loin Chop in J B's Fat Boy Chipotle BBQ Sauce for 2 hours before grilling. It took a little longer than normal to grill this one because it was so thick. As I said I used the Fat Boys Sauce to marinate and seasoned with Sea Salt and Ground Pepper. As sides had Fresh Asparagus and Fried Apples. I cut the Asparagus spears into 3 pieces and seasoned with Sea Salt, Pepper, and Garlic Salt. then lightly fried in Extra Virgin Olive Oil, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, and sliced Almonds. For the Apples I used Granny Smith Apples cored and sliced. Fried and seasoned with Splenda Brown Sugar, Cinnamon, and a couple of dashes of Nutmeg. The meal was TOO GOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment