Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Salmon Patties w/ Mac & Cheese and Sour Dough Mini Boule

Dinner Tonight: Salmon Patties w/ Mac & Cheese and Sour Dough Mini Boule





Well I'm playing doctor today, Mom and Dad both have the flu! I've not shown signs yet, hopefully I won't. They wanted McDonald's for Breakfast so I went there for them this morning. I also stopped by Kroger and picked up a couple of flu remedies and some Hall's Cough Drops for them. Caught up on some laundry and took care of the parents, long day! For dinner tonight I prepared Salmon Patties w/ Mac & Cheese and Sour Dough Mini Boule.





I haven't had Salmon Patties in quite some time. I used a can of Kroger Brand Salmon, Egg Beater's, a couple of shakes of Frank's Hot Sauce, Dried Parsley, and Zesta Saltine Crackers. In a large bowl I mixed all the ingredients until it well mixed and thickened up. Made the mixture into patties and pan fried them in extra Virgin Olive Oil on medium heat. Fried until cooked through and golden brown on both sides. Been way too long since I've had these, try to have them a bit more often!




For one side I heated  up a Stouffer’s Classic Mac & Cheese Mac Cup. Frozen individual Mac Cups, just microwave and serve. Finally a great tasting Mac and Cheese in a single serving cup! Tastes great, excellent Cheesy Mac. Then I baked the rest of the Sour Dough Bread Mini Boule. For dessert later a Del Monte Sugar Free Diced Peaches Cup. Hope everyone is ready for Thanksgiving, and have a Happy Thanksgiving!






Stouffer’s Classic Mac & Cheese Mac Cups

Freshly made pasta with 100% real cheddar cheese sauce

Stouffer’s Classic Mac & Cheese Mac Cups are just the right size of delicious Stouffer’s Mac & Cheese.

Stouffer’s Classic Mac & Cheese Mac Cups:
* 100% real cheddar cheese
* No preservatives
* Stouffer’s in a cup


http://www.stouffers.com/products/detail.aspx?id=11406&c=0

No comments:

Post a Comment