Friday, November 28, 2014

Domino's Pizza

Today's Menu: Domino's Pizza







I know Pizza, with all these leftovers. Pizza is about the only thing that sounded good. As Thanksgiving wore on the worse Mom, Dad, and Myself started to feel. This will teach me not to brag about not getting sick! Dad didn't even have any of the Thanksgiving Dinner. About nightfall Mom and Dad were both getting worse. Then about 9:30 last night my Dad fell and he was so weak we couldn't get him up so we to call an ambulance which took him on to the hospital. Me or Mom couldn't even go with him because we were both feeling so bad, that and the local hospitals are telling people no visitation if you're showing signs of the flu. So dad will be there 2 or 3 days before coming home. No injury from the fall but real weak from the flu. Mom is a little better and about the same. Which leads to tonight's dinner Pizza.






Leftovers did not sound good in way. I wasn't real hungry and Mom suggested a Pizza. So I ordered a Medium  Hand Tossed Pizza Pizza with Cheese, Sauce, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, Black Olives, Green Olives. I still have no appetite and only had one slice, Mom ate well for the first time in a couple of days. No dessert tonight, back to bed for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment