Sunday, June 26, 2011

Turkey Burger Melt

Dinner Tonight: Turkey Burger Melt

No sides just a Melt tonight for dinner. I fried up a Ground Turkey Burger, 93/7 Turkey blend, that I had seasoned with Sea Salt and Pepper. While in another skillet I fried 2 pieces of Low Sodium Turkey Bacon. After crisping up the Bacon I wiped that pan out and used it to sautee two Mushrooms that I had halved. I then wiped down the same pan, after sauteing the Mushrooms, and used it assemble and melt the sandwich. I used two pieces of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, I buttered one side of each piece of Bread with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I then layed one piece of Bread down in the skillet, Buttered side down, and added one piece of Monterrey/Jack Cheese, Sauteed Mushrooms, Turkey Burger, the Turkey Bacon, and then the other slice of Bread with the Buttered side up. I melted the sandwich on medium heat till the Bread browned and then flipped it over and browned the other side, about 3 minutes per side. The Melt came out beautiful with the Cheese melted just right and the Bacon nice and crisp.

Ingredients:

*2 Slices Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread
*I Can't Believe It's Not Butter
* 1 Ground Turkey Burger
* 2 Pieces Low Sodium Turkey Bacon
* 2 Medium size Mushrooms
* 1 Piece of Monterrey/Jack Cheese
* Extra Virgin Olive Oil
* Pam w/ Olive Oil Spray 

No comments:

Post a Comment