Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Cubed Veal w/ Asparagus Bits and Fried Corn Mush

Today's Menu: Cubed Veal w/ Asparagus Bits, Fried Corn Mush Slices, and Whole Grain Bread


I had perhaps the most tender and tasty Veal I have ever had. Found this at Kroger, it was Kroger Brand Private Selection Cubed Veal. I seasoned the Veal with Sea Salt and Pepper and then rolled the Veal in Italian Bread Crumbs. Fried in Canola Oil about medium heat for 4 minutes and then turned and fried another 4 minutes. As sides Asparagus bits that I seasoned with Garlic Salt and Pepper and Fried Corn Mush slices. I sliced the Corn Mush about 1/4 inch each and seasoned with Sea Salt and Pepper. Also had Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For a snack later Jolly Time 100 Calorie Mini Bag of Pop Corn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment