Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Baked Haddock Fillet w/ Sea Scallops, Long Grain and Wild Rice, and...

Dinner Tonight: Baked Haddock Fillet w/ Sea Scallops, Long Grain and Wild Rice, and Whole Grain Bread.


Seafood heaven tonight! I had a Haddock fillet that I seasoned with Sea Salt, Pepper, and Parsley. I then melted about a half tablespoon of I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and added a few dashes of Lemon Juice and a half teaspoon of Minced Garlic mixed together and then brushed it over the top of the fillet. Then baked it at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. For the sea Scallops I just lightly seasoned them with Sea Salt, Pepper, and Parsley and added Italian Bread Crumbs to the top and bottoms of the Scallops. Lightly fried in Extra Virgin Olive Oil for about 2 minutes per side on medium heat. As sides had Uncle Ben's Long Grain and Wild Rice along with Healthy Life Whole grain Bread. Maybe a 100 Calorie Bag of Jolly Time Pop Corn later tonight for a snack.

No comments:

Post a Comment