Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs

Dinner Tonight: Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs w/ Bella Vita Low Carb Pasta Sauce


I had Spaghetti tonight and used Ronzoni Healthy Harvest Whole Wheat Spaghetti. For the Meatballs I used Honeysuckle White Turkey Meatballs and that was in Bella Vita Low Carb Pasta Sauce (Meat Flavored). I love this Sauce it's got great flavor and a choice of two different types: Meat Flavored and Roasted Garlic. Along with the great taste it's only 70 Calories and a mere 6 Carbs! That's huge when most Pasta Sauces are double the calories and carbs. I also had a slice of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread and some Shredded Parm to top off the Spaghetti. For dessert later tonight I'll have Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream topped with Smucker's Sugarless Hot Fudge Chocolate Syrup. 

No comments:

Post a Comment