Friday, April 27, 2018

Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich

Dinner Tonight: Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich





Had a late Breakfast this morning, I had to be at the Family Doctor for my 4 month checkup on Sugar, Cholesterol, and such. Back home    I Poached an Egg and served it on a toasted Healthy Life Whole Grain English Muffin. Also had a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. After Breakfast me and Mom went over to spend some time with Dad. His weight is down and has no energy what so ever. I feel sorry for him, just wish I could do something for him. For Dinner tonight the Kitchen is closed and it was Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich.





For Dinner tonight it's Izzy’s, so the Kitchen is closed! I couldn’t decide to go with their Cod
Sandwich or the Corned Beef – Izzy’s Lean. I went with the Cod for tonight and I’ll have the Lean another time. I love all the Izzy’s Sandwiches!



The Sandwich is huge and so delicious! Nice size Battered Cod Fillet, seasoned just right. It comes on Rye Bread with Tarter Sauce. One delicious Sandwich. I could only eat 1/2 of it, I’ll have the other half for Lunch tomorrow. This is one of the best Fish Sandwiches I have ever had! It came with a Potato Pancake which I gave to Mom. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn along with a Diet Dr. Pepper to drink.







Izzy’s Boneless Cod Sandwich
Cod battered with Izzy’s special blend of seasonings on rye bread with tartar sauce. “Too good to be called fish!”
http://www.izzys.com/menu.php

No comments:

Post a Comment