Thursday, April 11, 2013

Top Sirloin Buffalo Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Potato, and Cut Green Beans


Dinner Tonight: 8 oz. Top Sirloin Buffalo Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Potato, and Cut Green Beans




It's amazing what a few warm days and a couple of rain showers does to the plants and trees in the Spring.
We went from barren flower beds and leafless trees to flowers sprouting all over and trees full of buds! I love the Spring, not the pollen that comes with it though. Parents are both still suffering with head colds and I've been lucky so far to avoid it. For dinner I prepared them both Soup and a Salad, neither has much of an appetite. For myself; an 8 oz. Top Sirloin Buffalo Steak w/ Sauteed Mushrooms, Baked Potato, and Cut Green Beans. My appetite is fine!




My order from Wild Idea Buffalo arrived yesterday afternoon and I couldn't wait to have one of the 8oz. Buffalo To Sirloins! As I've said before there are no better tasting Buffalo, or Bison if you prefer, than Wild Idea Buffalo. I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. To prepare it I pan fried it in Canola Oil, about 4 1/2 minutes per side to a beautiful and delicious Medium Rare. This order is just as mouth watering as the other orders, it almost just melts in your mouth and the taste just incredible! I topped it with a side of Sauteed Baby Bell Mushrooms.



For side dishes I prepared a Baked Potato, that I seasoned with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn and topped with Newman's Own Pineapple Salsa. I also heated up a single serving can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans. For dessert later a slice of Pillsbury Nut Quick Bread topped with a scoop of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream.







Wild Idea Buffalo     http://wildideabuffalo.com/

Top Sirloin Steak
Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. 8 oz.


Wild Idea Buffalo meat is:

Lower in calories, fat, and cholesterol than chicken or fish.
40% more protein than beef.
Nutrient-dense, flavor rich, outrageously lean, and high in antioxidant Omega 3 fatty acids and vitamin E.
100% native grass fed – delivering 3.5x more omega-3 fatty acids than grain-fed bison.
Red Meat That’s Good for You!

No comments:

Post a Comment