Friday, April 12, 2013

$5 Off Any Order Wild Idea Buffalo



If you read my blogs you know how much I enjoy and how often I eat Buffalo, or Bison. My favorite selection of Buffalo is from Wild Idea Buffalo. I've been telling everyone how good their Buffalo is and what great service they have. Well now I have a special offer for everyone; $5 Credit to Wild Idea Buffalo! If you order by calling the toll free number, 1- 866-658-6137 and ask for Cyd Evans and reference myself, Mark Holloway,  or my blog, My Meals are on Wheels, you'll receive a $5.00 Credit and I'll pick up a $5.00 Credit also. So if you've been thinking about trying Buffalo here's your chance and get $5.00 Credit from Wild Idea Buffalo.


** If your reading this from my diab2cook blog remember to mention my name Mark Holloway or my other blog My Meals are on Wheels. **


http://wildideabuffalo.com/







...And many thanks for forwarding on your blog link - very nice and welcoming!
To show our appreciation for your support, we'd like to offer you a
5.00 credit for any order we receive that references you or your blog,
as well as a 5.00 credit to the person who is ordering.

As always thank you so much for your support & great taste!

Cheers!

Cyd Evans  1 866-658-6137

info@wildideabuffalo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment