Friday, January 18, 2019

Chicken Sausage Breakfast Sandwich w/ Hash Browns

Dinner Tonight: Chicken Sausage Breakfast Sandwich w/ Hash Browns






For Breakfast this morning I heated up the leftover Buffalo Gal Tenderloin, Scrambled an Egg, toasted a slice of Aunt Millie's Light Whole Grain Bread, and a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. I
got some sleep early but around 4:00 this morning I started having the Phantom Pains. It wasn't a bad case, it let up around 10:00 this morning. Left me very tired though. Cloudy and 35 degrees out, good day to stay in and get caught up on sleep. For Dinner tonight its a Chicken Sausage Breakfast Sandwich w/ Hash Browns.








I wanted a hot meal but one easy to prepare. So I I made a little Breakfast.  I prepared a Thomas
Light 100% Multigrain English Muffin and lightly fried a al fresco Country Style Chicken Sausage Breakfast Patty. I topped it with a 1/2 slice of Kraft Deli Deluxe Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Along with Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns.







To prepare the Chicken Sausage Patty; The Patties are fully cooked so all you have to do is reheat them. I used a small skillet, sprayed it with Pam Non Stick Cooking Spray, and heated it on medium heat. Added the Patty to the heated skillet and cooked it for 6 minutes a side. Easy to prepare and delicious! These have such a good taste to them. They’re seasoned with Sage and Thyme. They also have some that are Maple Flavored but these are my favorites!





As the Sausage was cooking I toasted the Thomas English Muffin. I love using these, Breakfast Sandwiches, Muffin Pizzas, and much more! They’re 100 calories and 16 net carbs per Muffin. I served the Chicken Sausage Patty on the Muffin and topped it with a 1/2 slice of Cheese.








To go with my Dinner/Breakfast Sandwich I prepared some Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns. To prepare these I took a small skillet, sprayed it with Pam Cooking Spray, added a tablespoon of
Extra Light Olive Oil, and heated the skillet. Add potatoes to skillet; Cook 6-7 minutes, or until golden brown on the bottom. Drizzle with an additional 1/4 tbsp Extra Light Olive Oil. Turn potatoes over with a spatula. Continue to cook 6-8 minutes, and done! I sprinkled some Sargeto Reduced Fat Shredded Sharp Cheese over top of them to serve. Really enjoy these Breakfast/Dinners! For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop - Pop Corn with a Coke Zero to drink.






al fresco Country Style Chicken Sausage Breakfast Patties

Country Style
minimally processed, no artificial ingredients

* Made with lean, skinless chicken meat
* 70% less fat than pork sausage (USDA)
* 40% less sodium than pork sausage (USDA)
* Gluten free
* Pork free

Ingredients
SKINLESS CHICKEN MEAT, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF WATER, SALT, SUGAR, SPICES, SAGE, THYME, NATURAL FLAVORINGS.

nutrition facts
Serving Size 1 Patty (50g)
Servings per Container 4
Amount Per Serving
Daily Value
Calories 80
Calories from Fat 40
Total Fat 4.5g 7%
Saturated Fat 1.5g 8%
Trans Fat 0g
Cholesterol 40mg 13%
Sodium 270mg 11%
Total Carbohydrate 1g 0%
Dietary Fiber 0g 0%
Sugars 0g 0%
Protein 9g

No comments:

Post a Comment