Monday, May 18, 2015

Cubed Pork Steak Sandwich w/ Baked Fries

Dinner Tonight: Cubed Pork Steak Sandwich w/ Baked Fries




Up early and hungry! Started my day off with 2 Jennie - O Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, 1 Egg Sunny Side Up, 2 slices of Wheat Toast, and a hot cup of Bigelow decaf Green Tea. Love a good Breakfast! Did my morning workout and started a load of laundry. Went outside and swept all leaves off the drive and ramp. I got to get a cordless leaf blower, my next helpful investment. For dinner tonight I prepared a Cubed Pork Steak Sandwich w/ Baked Fries.





I purchased the Cubed Pork Steak at Kroger. To make I'll need; 1 tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil,
Sea Salt, Ground Black Pepper,  1/2 tablespoon Flour, and 1/2 cup Progresso Italian Style Bread Crumbs. To prepare it; I sprayed a medium size skillet with Pam Cooking Spray and added the Olive Oil and preheated the pan on medium heat. As the pan was heating I seasoned the Cubed Pork with Salt and Pepper, dredged it through the flour and rolled it in the Bread Crumbs. I then fried it for 4 minutes a side. it came out a perfect golden brown. The Bread Crumbs gave it a good crust while the meat was moist and tender! To serve it, I used a Kroger Lite Wheat Hamburger Bun. Topped the Pork with a bit Sweet Hot Stone Ground Mustard and Boston Bib Lettuce. One delicious Sandwich! They were big enough Steaks that I'll get 4 Sandwiches out of them, I'll use the others for Breakfast or lunch.


For a side I baked some Ore Ida Steak Fries, served these with a side of Hunt’s Ketchup for dipping. For dessert later a bowl of Del Monte No Sugar Added Slices.




Ore Ida Steak Fries

Big meals, meet your match.
Thick and flavorful, but still crispy and fluffy. With their home-style russet potato

SERVING SIZE 84 g
CALORIES 110
FAT 3 g
SODIUM 290 mg
CARBS 19 g


https://www.oreida.com/Products/S/Steak

No comments:

Post a Comment