Tuesday, May 19, 2015

5 oz. Buffalo Petite Top Sirloin Steak w/ Fingerling Potatoes and Cut Green Beans

Dinner Tonight: 5 oz. Buffalo Petite Top Sirloin Steak w/ Fingerling Potatoes and Cut Green Beans




Wow, what a beautiful morning and day out today! Some heavy rain moved through last night and
took the humid weather with it as it was headed out! Sunny and a high around 70, with no humidity. As I was preparing Breakfast this morning the toaster died. Mom had it for a lot of years. After Breakfast ran up to Kroger and bought a new one. Had about an 8 hour fight with Phantom Pains yesterday evening and into the morning, glad they are over they were very painful! Got the cart out and just enjoyed the day. For dinner tonight it's a 5 oz. Buffalo Petite Top Sirloin Steak w/ Fingerling Potatoes and Cut Green Beans
 




I rarely use Beef anymore, instead I use Wild Idea Buffalo whenever possible. For tonight’s dinner I’m using Wild Idea Buffalo Petite Top Sirloin Steak (5 oz.). To prepare the Steak; I rubbed the Steak with a 1 teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with McCormick’s Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. As the Steak rested I preheated a small Cast Iron Skillet on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, I cooked it 4 minutes per side to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So juicy and the best flavor of any Steak, Beef or Buffalo, I’ve ever had. And this one is no exception!



For one side dish I prepared some Fingerling Potatoes. I boiled them until fork tender, smashed them up a bit and seasoned them with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. Topped them with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and Crumbled Mayfair Blue Cheese. For another side I heated up a can of Del Monte Cut Green Beans, a small 2 serving can. I also had a slice of Klosterman Wheat Bread and a Bottle of Half and Half Diet Snapple. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Dark Fudge Swirl Frozen Greek Yogurt.





5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak
Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. The small size makes for a great meal for one. 5 oz.


http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/premium-steaks/products/petite-top-sirloin-steaks







Wild idea Buffalo Steak Cooking Times:

Length of cooking time depends on the thickness of steaks. Adjust to your personal preference.
* 1/2″ thick: 2 minutes each side.
* 1″ thick: 3 minutes first side, and 2 minutes second side for medium rare.
* 1½” thick: 4 minutes each side for medium rare.
For thicker cuts, increase cooking time by 1 minute per half-inch per side, for medium rare.
Temperature Guide–Internal temperatures of meat:
* Rare – 130 degrees. Medium-rare – 140 degrees. Medium – 155 degrees.

http://wildideabuffalo.com/recipes/buffalo-basics/

No comments:

Post a Comment