Saturday, July 31, 2010

Grilled Chicken and Pineapple

This one was passed along to me by a friend who got it from a friend and so on...
They thought originally it was based on a Jenny Craig recipe. Where ever it came from it comes out delicious and low in calories and carbs!

Ingedients

1 Can of Dole sliced Pineapple
2 Tablespoons Lemon Juice
1 Tablespoon Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 Teaspoons Dried Oregano leaves, crushed
1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
2 Boneless Chicken Breast halves

Directions

*1 Combine undrained pineapple, lemon juioce, oil, oregano and garlic powder in a
large shallow, non-metalic, dish. Add Chicken, turning to coat all sides. Cover and marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
*2 Grill or broil chicken and pineapple, brushing occasionally with reserved marinade, 10-15 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink in center and pineapple is golden brown. Enjoy!

** Calories - 290 Carbohydrate - 19g**

3 comments:

  1. This is delicious.I like your recipes here. If you won't mind I'd love to guide Foodista readers to this post.Just add the foodista widget to the end of this post and it's all set, Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve been eating low carb on the Atkins way of living for the past 5 years or so. After I started the diet, I really enjoyed the extra energy I have while eating low carb and it has increased my blood chemistry as well! I’m very thankful to Dr. Atkins. I would really recommend it to anyone looking to adopt a new healthy way of living.

    ReplyDelete