Thursday, May 2, 2013

Baked Rainbow Trout w/ Baked Potato and Boiled Mini Carrots


Dinner Tonight: Baked Rainbow Trout w/ Baked Potato and Boiled Mini Carrots





Spent time at the rehab center with my Dad. He's getting stronger but he'll be in there a while longer.
Beautiful day out today and we were able to get my Dad outside to enjoy the sunshine for a while. For dinner tonight I prepared a Baked Rainbow Trout w/ Baked Potato and Boiled Mini Carrots.



I had the Rainbow Trout Fillet frozen. I had purchased 2 fillets of it from Kroger. To prepare the Trout I seasoned it with McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn with just a touch of Lemon Juice. I then baked it at 400 degrees for about 12 minutes until it was fork flaky. Came out delicious, just that hint of the Lemon was perfect.



To go with the Trout i prepared a Baked Potato that I seasoned with the Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn along with some I Can't Believe It's Not Butter and a spoonful of Daisy Reduced Fat Sour Cream. I also boiled some Mini Carrots and a slice of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread. For dessert later a Healthy Choice Chocolate Swirl Frozen Yogurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment