Wednesday, February 6, 2019

5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato and Mixed Chili Beans

Dinner Tonight: 5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato and Mixed Chili Beans





For Breakfast I Poached an Egg and served it on a toasted Thomas Light 100 Calorie Multigrain English Muffin. Also had my morning cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Outside its rain all day and a high of 60 degrees. I took easy all day, having problems with Phantom Pains. The started early this morning and lasted most of the afternoon. So I rested most of the day. These Phantom Pains are so painful and stressful, it really just drains you. So for dinner tonight I prepared a 5 oz. Petite Buffalo Top Sirloin Steak w/ Baked Potato and Mixed Chili Beans.




I’ll be using Wild Idea Buffalo Petite Top Sirloin Steak (5 oz.). To prepare the Steak; I rubbed the
Steak with a 1 teaspoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with McCormick’s Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. As the Steak rested I preheated the oven on 400 degrees and heated up a small Cast Iron Skillet on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, I cooked it  1 minute per side. Then moved the skillet to the oven and cooked it another 4 minutes to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So tender and juicy and the best flavor of any Steak, Beef or Buffalo, I’ve ever had.


For one side I had a baked Russet Potato. Seasoned that with the McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, and topped with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. Perfect side for any Steak Dinner!











For a 2nd side I prepared a can of Bush’s Mixed Chili Beans – Kidney and Pinto Beans in Mild Chili Sauce. These are fairly new and as all the Bush’s Bean Products Delicious! For me you just can’t beat Bush’s Beans. I’ve prepared these a couple of times now and really like them, nice combo using the Kidney and Pinto Beans. To prepare them just empty the Beans into a small sauce pan. Cover and heat to a simmer. Done! Being new they are sort of hard to find. The only store I have found them is Meijer so far. I had also baked a loaf of RiverRoad Bake House Multi Grain Oval Loaf Bread. This has become the family’s favorite Baked Bread. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Coke Zero to drink.





Wild Idea Buffalo – 5 oz. Petite Top Sirloin Steak
Famous for their flavor, these juicy steaks are perfect for the grill. The steaks are cut from the middle and upper part of the primal sirloin and their smaller size makes a great meal for one. 5 oz.

https://wildideabuffalo.com/collections/steaks/products/petite-top-sirloin-steaks

No comments:

Post a Comment