Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Kitchen is Closed! It's Domino’s Tonight!

Dinner Tonight: Domino’s Pizza




It was clear and cold morning out, around 9 degrees. For Breakfast I had a Egg Beater's Scrambled
Egg Whites, Simply Potatoes Hash Browns, 1 slice of toasted Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, and a cup of Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Outside it was a beautiful Sunny Day out, but cold with a slight breeze. Mom and Dad went on to Church so it gave me a chance to do some house cleaning and I did a load of laundry for Mom. I had planned a dinner for today but as the day went on and I got lazy. I was a victim of the easy chair and remote. So I decided to shut that kitchen down! So tonight it's Domino's!







Mom and Dad had been wanting a Pizza for sometime now so I ordered a Pizza from Domino’s
Pizza. A few more calories and carbs than what I normally like to have for dinner but it had been quite a while since I had one and it sounded good for a Sunday Meal, and love the clean up afterwards! We ordered a Domino’s Hand Tossed Pizza Large with Cheese, Sauce, Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, Mushrooms, Black Olives, and Green Olives. As always the Pizza arrived on time, hot and delicious! Pizza and Football on a Sunday! For dessert later a Jello Sugarless Dark Chocolate Mousse. The kitchen will reopen tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment