Monday, March 18, 2019

6 oz. Buffalo Sirloin w/ Baked Potato and Texas Toast

Dinner Tonight: 6 oz. Buffalo Sirloin w/ Baked Potato and Texas Toast





To start the day off I prepared Skillet Potatoes and Ham for Breakfast. I used 1 package of Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes and a package of Meijer Diced Ham to prepare it. Just cook the Potatoes according to the package instructions and with about 5 minutes of cooking time left
add the Diced Ham. Served it with a sprinkle of Sargeto Off the Block Aged Sharp Cheddar Cheese. Mostly sunny and 46 degrees outside today. After Breakfast I went to Walmart for a few items. Walmart finally has a large amount of new electric carts to use! Now I don't have to get there at 6:00 in the morning to grab a charged cart or find the one cart that works. Anyway I stopped by McDonald's to pick up Breakfast for Mom on the way home. Later in the day I went out to the shed and gathered up some things that we no longer need and sat them out for the garbage in the morning. Almost got the shed in shape. For Dinner tonight its a 6 oz. Buffalo Sirloin w/ Baked Potato and Texas Toast.


I had a Wild Idea Buffalo 6 oz. Sirloin Steak in the freezer and I set it in the fridge overnight to thaw.
I love these Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks, always lean and so delicious! To prepare the it I rubbed the Steak with a teaspoon of Extra Light Olive Oil. Then seasoned it with Dried Rosemary and McCormick’s Grinder Sea Salt and Black Peppercorn. As the Steak rested I preheated a Skillet, that I sprayed with Pam Cooking Spray, on medium heat. When the skillet was heated I added my Buffalo Sirloin, I cooked it 4 minutes per side to a beautiful Medium Rare! The Wild Idea Buffalo Steaks are just incredible. So juicy and tender.



For one side I had a baked Russet Potato. Seasoned that with the McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and
Peppercorn Medley, and topped with I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter. Perfect side for any Steak Dinner!










I also baked a slice of New York Bakery Lite
Texas Toast. For Dessert/Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop – Pop Corn and a Sprite Zero to drink.















Wild Idea Buffalo - FINE CUT SIRLOIN STEAK 6 OZ.

We cherry-pick only the finest cuts of the sirloin. These sirloin steaks are a great choice for steak sandwiches, or steak and eggs. Cut from the primal sirloin, these steaks are versatile and delicious. 6 oz.
 https://wildideabuffalo.com/products/fine-cut-sirloin-steaks

No comments:

Post a Comment