Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Buffalo Terres Major Steak w/ Baked Potato and Corn on the Cob

Dinner Tonight: Buffalo Terres Major Steak w/ Baked Potato and Corn on the Cob






Went to the family Doc this morning and he was real pleased with the weight loss. So now I'm just waiting to get back the results on my blood-sugar test, hopefully that improved along with my cholesterol. For dinner I prepared a Buffalo Terres Major Steak w/ Baked Potato and Corn on the Cob.





The Wild Idea Buffalo Terres Major Steak has to be one the most tender and best tasting Steaks I've ever had! So tender and juicy, they prepare up perfect and this one was no exception. I seasoned it with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper. I pan fried it in Canola Oil about 4 minutes per side, a beautiful medium rare.





For sides I prepared a Baked Potato that I topped with Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper along with I Can't Believe It's Not Butter. I also boiled a Green Giant Mini ear of Sweet Corn. For dessert later bowl of Breyer's Carb Smart Vanilla Ice Cream.





Wild Idea Buffalo 8 oz. Terres Major Steak

The second most tender cut on the animal. This treasured cut is found in the chuck shoulder.

http://buy.wildideabuffalo.com/collections/a-la-carte/products/terres-major-filet

No comments:

Post a Comment