Wednesday, November 23, 2011

2 Hot Dogs, 2 Buns, Mustard, and Chili Beans My Way!

Dinner Tonight: Hot Dogs w/ Kicked Up Chili Beans




With the big feast day coming up tomorrow I wanted something easy to fix and not to heavy. I went with Ball Park Smoked White Turkey Franks, love these dogs! Great tasting and only 45 calories and 5 carbs per Frank. Served them on Healthy Life Whole Grain Buns and topped with French's Mustard. For the Beans I used Joan of Arc Spicy Chili Beans and added Jack Daniel’s BBQ Sauce, Crumbled Turkey Bacon Bits, Splenda Brown Sugar, and a few dashes of Frank’s Red Hot Sauce. I left the recipe at the end of the post. For dessert/snack later? What ever sounds good later!



Ingredients:

1 Can Spicy Chili Beans, Brand your choice. I use Joan of Arc
3 Pieces Crumbled Turkey Bacon. You can use Turkey or Pork Bacon Crumbles
4 Shakes Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
1/2 Cup Jack Daniel’s Honey Smokehouse BBQ Sauce
1/2 Tablespoon Splenda Brown Sugar

Directions:

Empty can of Beans into a medium sauce pan
Add Turkey Crumbles, Brown Sugar, Frank’s Red Hot Sauce, Honey BBQ Sauce, stir and mix.
Heat until desired temperature, and serve

No comments:

Post a Comment