Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Oven Fries and Baked Whole Grain Loaf Bread

Dinner Tonight: Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Oven Fries and Baked Whole Grain Loaf Bread




For Breakfast this morning I prepared 2 Jennie - O Turkey Breakfast Sausage Links, Simply Potatoes Shredded Hash Browns, toasted a slice of Healthy Life Whole Grain Bread, and made a cup of
Bigelow Decaf Green Tea. Well yesterday morning I had went for my 4 month check up at the family doctor and he gave me a heads up on what Medicare might be doing, and it's not good! Forcing Flu Shots, full Eye Exams, and few other things that you must have done or face a penalty of some sort. He said doctors are fighting this, As I will be also!! I don't need anyone, especially the government, telling me how to take care of myself! He said hopefully President Trump is going to look at this and repel it, hope so I'm not happy at all over this. Anyway later in the day I went up and seen Dad at the rehab center. He's doing real good and there's a possibility he could be home earl next week! So for my Dinner tonight its a Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak w/ Oven Fries and Baked Whole Grain Loaf Bread.






I love this SayersBrook Bison Ranch – Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak! I had ordered some more packages of it along with some more of the SayersBrook Elk Burger Patties, another new favorite of mine, a while back and had them in the freezer. I got one of them out of the freezer and let it thaw overnight in the fridge.









I preheated the oven on 400 degrees. To prepare them I’ll need McCormick Grinder Sea Salt and Peppercorn Medley, McCormick Crushed Rosemary, and McCormick Thyme Leaves (all seasoning to taste). I got the Cast Iron Skillet out to prepare these. I first sprayed it with a very light coat of Pam Cooking Spray and then added a tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil. Heated it on medium heat. When the pan was heated I added the Chopped Steaks. I cooked each side 4 minutes.Then finished it in the oven, at 400 degrees for 5 minutes. It cooked up beautifully, perfect medium rare! Had a nice little char on the outside and moist and juicy inside. These have an excellent taste to them and cook up beautifully, another very good item from SayersBrook Ranch! I topped the Chopped Steak with some A-1 Sauce Thick/Hardy.




For a side I prepared some Alexia Oven Fries with Olive Oil, Rosemary and Garlic. I think this is the
first time I tried these. I picked a couple of bags of these up at Jungle Jim's International Market on my last visit there. They are already seasoned with Olive Oil, Rosemary and Garlic. I also seasoned them with some Morton's Lite Salt. They baked up perfectly and tasted great, as all the Alexia Potato Products. I also baked a LaBrea Bakery Whole Grain Loaf Bread. For Dessert /Snack later a bowl of Skinny Pop Popcorn.






SayersBrook Ranch Bison Chopped Sirloin Steak
If you like the flavor of the sirloin, love the Bison Burger but want to take it up a notch, then the Chopped Sirloin Steak is for you! 4 lbs (4 packages each with 2-8oz chopped sirloin steaks).
Great flavor of the sirloin but also extremely tender and juicy.
http://www.sayersbrook.com/bison-chopped-sirloin-steak-4-lbs/










Alexia Oven Fries with Olive Oil, Rosemary and Garlic
The finest Pacific Northwest Russets are seasoned with an uncommon blend of rosemary, garlic and
olive oil to create this delicious twist on a classic.
https://www.alexiafoods.com/products/fries/oven-fries-rosemary-garlic

No comments:

Post a Comment